The benefits of partnering with Fuller’s are endless…
As a Fuller’s partner, you will benefit from the expertise and experience of our Managed Pubs & Hotels business. You will be able to access support in other areas such as kitchen management, beer and wine advice, marketing, PR and extensive training resource. In addition, you will receive deliveries from our distribution team partners at Asahi UK with full cellar-to-tap support. We will share best practice with you and give you ideas from our wide-ranging events and experiences that are run across the estate, like our innovative Shakespeare in the Garden promotion that brings classic plays from the Bard to pub gardens across the UK.
ESSENTIAL SERVICE PACKAGE
In order to ensure yours, your teams and your customers safety and piece of mind, we deliver the following services:
- Fire risk assessment
- Kitchen ductwork and filter cleaning
- Portable electrical appliance testing
- Fire extinguisher checks
- Gas safety check for kitchen equipment
- Chimney sweeping
- Gas fire safety check
- Our Estates Surveyors are on hand to advise on any repair or building work.
We are passionate about beer quality and standards:
- Fuller’s will pay for the maintenance and replacement of cellar cooling and beer raising equipment
- A dedicated team of professional trade quality advisors will visit at least four times a year to help make sure every pint is kept and served at the highest possible quality
- Fuller’s operates a series of accolades and reward schemes, including Master Cellarman accreditation.
BUILDINGS MAINTENANCE AND REPAIRS
- Each pub is assigned a Surveyor who is on hand to give advice on any repair or building work and who will assist you with any building-related queries you may have
- The surveyor is available to discuss investment projects
- Our Estates Helpdesk can help to arrange any essential and emergency repair work.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
You’ll have your own BDM (Business Development Manager) to work with you to build a successful, thriving business. They will:
- Visit regularly and hold full, minuted, business review meetings, where they will provide all your current trade figures
- Advise on capital investments, business plans and finances
- Discuss marketing and promotional opportunities
- Support you in developing your team with training and incentives
- Work with you to build and develop a successful, thriving business.
LAUNCH SUPPORT AND ONGOING TRAINING
Quality and high standards are established through great training. With our Tenanted Training and Induction Manager's support and guidance, beginning at the recruitment stage, we will ensure you have everything you need to successfully open and trade your pub. Fuller’s has a valuable range of tools and courses to support you and your team. All partners begin their journey by undertaking our in-house mandatory courses covering:
- Cellar Management
- Marketing, Merchandising and Social Media
- Food and Compliance
We also give you and your team access to over 20 online courses through FLOW Training such as Food Safety, Health & Safety, Allergens, Customer Service, etc.
We value our longstanding relationship with the British Institute of Innkeeping (BII). As such we will pay for your full member to the BII for as long as you remain with us. This membership affords you access to a huge range of time and money saving tools, including:
- 24-hour legal, financial and HR helplines, GP calculators, online employment contracts and more
- An exclusive business directory of expert suppliers and best-in-class products and services
- A weekly e-newsletter with all the latest news, information and advice
Fuller’s was voted Pub Wine Merchant of the Year 2017 (Sommelier Wine Awards) and has a range of outstanding quality wines, including gold medal and trophy-winners, many of which are exclusive to Fuller’s.
FREE WI-FI FOR CUSTOMERS
Fuller’s provides 02 Wi-Fi internet services free to all of our pubs.
WORLD FAMOUS BEERS AND MOREWhen it comes to beer, Fuller’s reputation is second to none. With award-winning, world-class brand names, including:
- London Pride and Frontier, there’s also a range of seasonal and guest ales.
- Plus, exceptional quality ciders and soft drinks from Cornish Orchards.
- London Pride is the best selling cask ale in London, consistently rated #1 for taste by drinkers
- Craft lager Frontier was crowned Champion Keg Lager at the International Brewing Awards 2017
A professionally designed and maintained website for your pub, available free of charge.
All partners receive a discount card for food and drink in any Fuller’s Managed Pub or Hotel.
MARKETING & PRESS
You can access marketing and press support from our in-house team of professionals, with a huge range of guidance and materials on offer.