The benefits of partnering with Fuller’s are endless…
As a Fuller’s partner, you will benefit from the expertise and experience of our Managed Pubs & Hotels business too. You will be able to access support in other areas like kitchen management, beer and wine advice, marketing and PR from our Head Office functions. In addition, you will receive deliveries from our in-house distribution team and full cellar-to-tap support. We will share best practice with you and give you ideas from our wide-ranging events and experiences that are run across the estate, like our innovative Shakespeare in the Garden promotion that brings classic plays from the Bard to pub gardens across the UK.
For a weekly fee, our service package reduces the burden of red tape and regulations by providing the following services:
- Fire risk assessment
- Kitchen ductwork and filter cleaning
- Portable electrical appliance testing
- Fire extinguisher checks
- Gas safety check for kitchen equipment
- Chimney sweeping
- Gas fire safety check
- Our Estates Surveyors are on hand to advise on any repair or building work.
- Fuller’s will pay for the maintenance and replacement of cellar cooling and beer raising equipment
- A dedicated team of professional trade quality advisors will visit at least four times a year to help make sure every pint is kept and served at the highest possible quality
- Fuller’s operates a series of accolades and reward schemes, including Master Cellarman accreditation – as a Master Cellarman you’ll receive a FREE firkin of beer EVERY month.
- Fuller’s pays for your buildings insurance cover, unlike most other pub companies
- In addition to buildings insurance cover, each pub is assigned a Surveyor
- who is on hand to give advice on any repair or building work and who will assist you with any building-related queries you may have
- Our Estates Helpdesk can help to arrange any essential and emergency repair work.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
You’ll have your own BDM (Business Development Manager) to work with you to build a successful, thriving business. They will:
- Visit regularly and hold full business review meetings, where they will provide all your current trade figures
- Advise on capital investments, business plans and finances
- Discuss marketing and promotional opportunities
- Support you in developing your team with training and incentives
- Work with you to build and develop a successful, thriving business.
Quality and high standards are established through great training and expert guidance. Fuller’s has a valuable range of tools and courses to support you and your team. All partners begin their journey by undertaking six mandatory courses:
- Cellar Management
- Intensive Business Analysis & Development
- Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET) Level One
We also give you access to a further 15 online courses such as Food Safety, Health & Safety, Customer Service, etc.
Free membership of the BII (the industry’s professional body), which provides:
- Money-saving business tools, including
- 24-hour legal, financial and HR helplines, GP calculators, online employment contracts and more
- An exclusive business directory of expert suppliers and best-in-class products and services
- A weekly e-newsletter with all the latest news, information and advice
Fuller’s was voted Pub Wine Merchant of the Year 2017 (Sommelier Wine Awards) and has a range of outstanding quality wines, including gold medal and trophy-winners, many of which are exclusive to Fuller’s.
FREE WI-FI FOR CUSTOMERS
Fuller’s provides 02 Wi-Fi internet services free to all of our pubs.
WORLD FAMOUS BEERS AND MOREWhen it comes to beer, Fuller’s reputation is second to none. With award-winning, world-class brand names, including:
- London Pride and Frontier, there’s also a range of seasonal and guest ales.
- Plus, exceptional quality ciders and soft drinks from Cornish Orchards.
- London Pride is the best selling cask ale in London, consisently rated #1 for taste by drinkers
- Craft lager Frontier was crowned Champion Keg Lager at the International Brewing Awards 2017
A professionally designed and maintained website for your pub, available free of charge.
EXPERT ASSISTANCE AND ADVICE
Our Tenanted Business Mentors are experienced, industry professionals who will support you when you most need it.
Plus our partners have access to independent experts to advise on energy efficiency, property rates, machine income (from gaming machines to jukeboxes), beer flow monitoring and more.
All partners receive a discount card for food and drink in any Fuller’s Managed Pub or Hotel.
MARKETING & PRESS
You’ll receive marketing and press support from our in-house team of professionals, with a huge range of guidance and materials on offer.