Win the ultimate Father's Day Prize!
For 2019, we've linked up with Prostate Cancer UK to support the fantastic work they do by donating £2 per Father's Day table booking.
Read more below.
Treat dad on father's day - Sunday 16 June
Make Father's Day truly special this year by booking a table for lunch or dinner at your favourite Fuller's pub. We've got a menu of delicious pub classics, including Sunday roasts and keep an eye on the chalkboard for our chef's signature specials. Not to mention our vast range of options on the bar so you can treat your dad to his favourite tipple.Find a Pub and Book now
Where to enjoy father's day
Stuck for ideas on where to take your Dad this Father's Day? We have pubs that stretch the breadth of Southern England so if you're looking for a meal by the Thames or somewhere with a bit more of a country breeze, our guide will help inspire your Father's Day.View Blog
This Father's Day, Fuller's are helping to support the incredible work done by Prostate Cancer UK with a £2 donation for every booking we receive for Father’s Day, Sunday 16th June.
Read more about Prostate Cancer UK below and book a table at one of our pubs for Father's Day to help raise money.Read More Book Your Table
"My dad is so kind to everyone he meets, he always puts others first"
"He is a great dad and is collecting me form uni on Sunday driving for 7 hours"
"A wonderful man who has looked after my sister and me in fine fashion. We may well be the only thing he loves more than beer."
"My dad supports me a lot in my childhood and even now."
Tell us why your dad deserves to win & choose a pub for him
My Dad's Pub
Terms & Conditions
- To enter, customers must upload an image of their Dad or another 'Dad' (i.e. partner, husband, son or father-in-law) to fullers.co.uk and tell Fuller's why their chosen dad deserves to win.
- Fuller's reserve the right to take down any images or posts with inappropriate content or use of profanities. Any such entries will be disqualified from the competition.
- Fuller's does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. Any data collected will be used solely for the purpose of the Promotion, unless further consent for marketing has been obtained at the point of entry for Fuller's to contact entrants by email with news and information relating to its products and services. Address data is solely collected to issue prizes. Address data will be deleted after the campaign ends.
- The prize for the overall My Dad's Pub competition includes a take-over of the nominated pub's hanging sign for Father's Day only, a tailored menu to include the winning Dad's favourite dishes and a meal for up to 20 people to be celebrated on 16th June 2019, subject to maximum spend of £1000. This will need to include a minimum of two courses per person.
- The winner will be selected by a panel on 7th June 2019. The panel will assess all valid entries and select one winner according to a process of judgement and skill.
- The winner will be notified by email on the 7th June 2019. The winner will be expected to supply Fuller's with a high-resolution image of their dad, in order to create the swing sign, and a list of his favourite dishes.
- Entrants to "My Dad's Pint" will receive a unique voucher code. This voucher code entitles the holder to 10% off their total total food & drink bill from 14th June 2019 to 16th June 2019.
- Multiple entries can be made but only one voucher code will be issued to each entrant regardless of the number of entries made.
- The voucher carries a single use only and is valid at any participating Fuller's Managed pub, excluding Thai franchises - www.fullers.co.uk/managed-participating
- Pubs not included in this promotion include The Churchill Arms, The Elephant Inn, Latymers, The Old Pack Horse, The Prince Albert, The Queen's Head Chesham, The Crown & Sceptre, Cross Keys, Sun & 13 Cantons, London's Pride and The Harp.
- The promotion closes at 12:00PM GMT on 5th June 2019. Entries must be received by the close of the promotional period in order to be considered for the prize.
- Employee or agents of Fuller Smith and Turner may participate in the promotion but are not eligible to win the final prize.
- Fuller's will use all reasonable endeavours to contact the winner using the contact details supplied upon entry to the promotion. If a winner does not respond within 24 hours of the first notification, the individual forfeits their right to claim the prize and Fuller's is free to nominate another winner.
- The prize is non-transferable and has no cash value, with the exception that in the event of circumstances outside of Fuller's control, Fuller's may award a similar prize of equal or greater value.
- Fuller's reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control.
- Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries which, due to a technical error or any other reason are not received or are delayed.
- Entrants must be 18 or over.
- Fuller's decision in all matters relating to "My Dad's Pub" is final.
- The winner, and guests, agrees to take part for free in any publicity for "My Dad's Pub" as requested by the Promoter.
- Fuller's are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winners arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
- Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions.
- Fuller's reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Thanks for entering and good luck
Keep an eye on your emails for an extra Father's Day treat!