Get In Touch


Pennies – our microdonation partner

Pennies makes giving to charity easy and affordable for all. It’s the digital upgrade of the traditional charity box, designed to fit with our increasingly cashless lifestyles. It gives you the opportunity to give a few pence to charity when paying by card with the press of a button. Donating via Pennies is a private decision and completely anonymous, it’s simply a prompt that appears on the card machine before you pay. Pennies rounds transactions up to the nearest pound – so donations will be anywhere between 1p and 99p.

Pennies has been in all Fuller’s Managed pubs from July 2019. Last year, our customers donated £205,050 – proving that small donations go a long way. 

Of the money raised through our Pennies donations, 90% of this is currently donated to Special Olympics GB and the remaining 10% goes to Pennies, a registered charity – to help them grow more opportunities for UK consumers to give digital pennies to UK charities.

Pennies has estimated that micro-donations present an ambitious but achievable opportunity to inject an annual £1bn into the UK charity sector – if every UK card holder gave just 35p a week.

Sign-up to become a friend of Fuller's