TERMS AND CONDITIONS
FOR THE ISSUE AND USE OF SHAREHOLDER INNDULGENCE CARDS
Effective from 1 April 2022
1. From 1 April 2022, any individual holding at least 1000 A or C ordinary shares or 10,000 B ordinary shares in the Company registered in their own name in the Company’s Register of Members maintained by the Company’s Registrars, is eligible to apply to receive an Inndulgence Card (the Card). For any individual issued with a Card prior to 1 April 2022, continued eligibility will be based on the eligibility criteria at the time of issue, being at least 500 A or C ordinary shares or 5,000 B ordinary shares.
2. Individuals who hold their shares in the Company as a client of a nominee company may be issued a Card on production of evidence of ownership to the Company Secretary.
3. Cards will not be issued in respect of shareholdings registered in the names of executors, trustees or corporate entities.
4. Where shares are held jointly in the names of more than one individual, only one individual is eligible. Joint holders may nominate the holder who is to be eligible in relation to any joint account. In the absence of any nomination by the joint holders the first-named individual will be eligible.
5. Cards are issued in the name of individuals meeting the eligibility criteria free of charge.
6. Continued eligibility is checked at least annually on 1 January. For individuals issued a Card prior to 1 April 2022, continued eligibility will be based on the eligibility criteria at the time of issue, being at least 500 A or C ordinary shares or 5,000 B ordinary shares.
7. Cards in the name of individuals no longer meeting the eligibility criteria at the time eligibility is checked, will be deactivated and cease to be valid.
8. The Company reserves the right to decline to issue or cancel a Card and/or to suspend the operation of the scheme as a whole at any time.
9. The loss of a Card should be reported to the Company Secretary. A replacement Card may be issued provided the request is made in writing and accompanied with payment for an administration fee of £10.
10. The Card entitles the named bearer and their guests, up to a maximum party size of 12, to receive a discount of 15% on their total bill for food and/or drinks in any participating pub or hotel managed by the Company including Bel & The Dragon and Cotswold Inns & Hotels. If you would like to discuss booking a larger event or party at one of our pubs or hotels, please contact our Events Team at [email protected].
11. No discount is available on food at pubs with food franchises. These venues include: The Churchill Arms, The Crown & Sceptre, The Elephant Inn, Latymers, The Old Pack Horse, The Prince Albert, The Queen's Head Chesham, The Ship SE1 and the Sun & 13 Cantons.
12. No discount is available on Mother’s Day or Christmas Day.
13. The Card entitles the named bearer to receive a discount of 15% discount on the Best Flexible Rate or Standard Flexible B&B Rate for rooms at our Beautiful Bedrooms by Fuller’s and accommodation at Bel & The Dragon sites in any participating hotel managed by the Company provided the booking is made online at www.fullershotels.com or www.belandthedragon.co.uk or when booking by telephone using the discount code provided with the Card or on request from the Company Secretary. The Card must be produced at check-in to validate the discount on accommodation.
14. No discount is available on food and drinks which are charged to a room.
15. No discount is available on accommodation at any Cotswold Inns & Hotels sites.
16. Participating pubs and hotels can be found at on the dedicated webpage www.fullers.co.uk/corporate/investors/shareholder-inndulgence-card
17. The Card is non-transferable, and the bearer must be present at the time of payment of the discounted bill.
18. The bearer will not be entitled to any compensation should the card not function.
19. You must be 18 years old or over to purchase alcohol.
20. The Card has no monetary value and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers or discounts. The card can be used when paying with a gift card or voucher. The card will remain the property of the Company.
21. The Company reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. For changes to the terms and conditions please refer to the website.
22. Please address any query regarding Inndulgence Cards to the Company Secretary by post to Pier House 86-93 Strand on the Green, London, W4 2NN or by email at [email protected].
23. In accordance with the UK General Data Protection Regulation and the Data Protection Act 2018, Fuller, Smith & Turner P.L.C. (Fuller’s) is the Data Controller of the personal data that is collected for the purposes of administering Inndulgence Cards to shareholders.
24. Fullers will process your identity, contact and share data in order to administer you with an Inndulgence Card and to keep you updated with any informational changes. Our lawful basis for processing your personal data for these purposes is performance of a contract.
25. We will share your personal data with our third-party provider who administers the Inndulgence Cards to our shareholders. The third party does not have any rights to use the personal data for their own purposes.
26. For the purposes of administering this processing activity, your personal data will be processed solely in the UK and will not be made available to individuals or companies based outside of the EEA.
27. Your personal data will be retained for 1 year after you no longer meet the eligibility criteria, and your Inndulgence Card has been deactivated. We will securely remove your personal data once it has met its defined retention period.
29. If you wish to contact our companies Data Protection Officer, you can do so by emailing [email protected].
1 April 2022