Participating Fuller’s pubs can be found all over London and the South East, but stretch as far as Birmingham to the North, and Bristol to the West. To see a map of all of the pubs where you can redeem a Fuller’s Voucher, please see our managed pub map.
- The voucher(s) allow you to pay for food or drink at participating Fuller’s pubs*.
- You can use as many vouchers as you wish in the same transaction, but no change will be given for part-used vouchers.
- Vouchers may not be used on the Fuller’s Online Shop, Brewery Store, or to pay for accommodation.
- No change is given in pubs for part-used vouchers. Individual vouchers can only be used once, regardless if you used the full amount of the voucher value or not.
- Vouchers may be used as full or part payment for food and drink only.
- Vouchers cannot be used to purchase merchandise, or a hotel stay.
- Vouchers cannot be used as a tip.
- You must be over 18 to use vouchers for any alcoholic drink.
- The server has the right to refuse service to anyone who they deem to be under 18 without valid proof of ID.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Unused, expired or redeemed vouchers cannot be refunded, exchanged or returned.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
*Please note at our Thai Franchise pubs these vouchers can only be redeemed against drinks.