Fuller’s and Heineken Euros Ticket Giveaway
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions
2. This promotion is open to over-18s only. ID may be required at the point of redemption
3. The promotion commences on 24th May 2021 at 9am, and entries close at 16:59 on 17th June 2021
4. Enter by booking a table using “Euro 2020” booking type in a participating Fuller’s pub
5. The prizes are pairs of tickets to the following UEFA Euro 2020™ matches at Wembley Stadium. England vs Croatia [13th June], England vs Scotland [18th June], England vs Czech Republic [22nd June], round of 16 match [26th June]. Runners-up will win an official UEFA Euro 2020™ Match Ball. Fuller’s will allocate tickets to the winners.
6. Winners will be selected via random draw on the following dates and times winners contacted on the same day.
a. England vs Croatia – 3rd June at 4.30pm
b. England vs Scotland – 10th June at 4.30pm
c. England vs Czech Republic – 10th June at 4.30pm
d. Round of 16 match (26th June) – 17th June at 4.30pm
7. Winners details will be shared with Heineken and UEFA for prize fulfilment and arrangements to collect tickets. Both winner and guest must be over 18.
8. Fuller’s will take all reasonable efforts to contact the winner using the information provided by the entrant. Winners have 24 hours to respond, after which Fuller’s reserve the right to choose a new winner.
9. In the event of government guidance prohibiting winners from attending matches, winners will receive an official UEFA Euro 2020™ Match Ball.
10. Cancelling, transferring, or not fulfilling your booking will void entry to the competition
11. Customers are limited to one competition entry per day
12. Entries generated by script, macro, robotic, programmed or any other automated means are prohibited and will be disqualified. No bulk, consumer group, third party or agent entries will be valid.
13. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and cannot be redeemed for a cash alternative or any other reward.
14. Promoter: FULLER SMITH AND TURNER
15. The Promoters decisions shall be final and binding in all respects on all entrants and the Promoter reserves the right not to enter into any correspondence with entrants. Entries that do not comply fully with these terms and conditions will be disqualified. The Promoter has sole discretion in determining whether any entries submitted by any person comply with these terms and conditions.
16. Customers are bound to the terms and conditions at: https://www.fullers.co.uk/content-library/competitions-and-offers/euro-2020-bookings-terms-and-conditions
17. The Promoter does not intend to use this promotion in any way to encourage the excessive consumption of alcohol – please drink responsibly. For the facts: www.drinkaware.co.uk
20. Participating Fuller’s pubs: https://www.fullers.co.uk/pubs/pub-finder/pubs-to-watch-euros