Making your Christmas - Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
2. Fuller's does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. Any data collected will be used solely for the purpose of the Promotion, unless further consent for marketing has been obtained at the point of entry for Fuller's to contact entrants by email with news and information relating to its products and services. Address data is solely collected to issue prizes. Address data will be deleted after the campaign ends.
3. The prize for the entrant is a £1,000 bar tab at any Fuller’s managed pub. The prize will be given as a bar tab directly to the pub and can be used for a drinks party or full sit-down meal.
4. The prize is available from December 2nd to January 30th and is subject to availability.
5. The winner will be selected at random by December 2nd.
6. The winner will be notified by email before 3rd December.
7. The promotion closes at 23:00PM GMT on 1st December. Entries must be received by the close of the promotional period in order to be considered for the prize.
8. Employee or agents of Fuller Smith and Turner may participate in the promotion but are not eligible to win the final prize or the runner's up prize.
9. Fuller's will use all reasonable endeavours to contact the winner using the contact details supplied upon entry to the promotion. If a winner does not respond within 24 hours of the first notification, the individual forfeits their right to claim the prize and Fuller's is free to nominate another winner.
10. The prize is non-transferable and has no cash value, with the exception that in the event of circumstances outside of Fuller's control, Fuller's may award a similar prize of equal or greater value.
11. Fuller's reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control.
12. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries which, due to a technical error or any other reason are not received or are delayed.
13. Entrants must be 18 or over.
14. Fuller's decision in all matters relating to "Making Your Christmas" is final.
15. The winner, and guests, agrees to take part for free in any publicity for "Making Your Christmas" as requested by the Promoter.
16. Fuller's are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winners arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
17. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions.
18. Fuller's reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.