Mother’s Day Competition: Win a month of Sundays
Mums deserve to be spoiled every day of the year, let alone on Mother’s Day.
At Fuller's, you can spoil her with an indulgent breakfast or brunch, family-style sharing Sunday roasts, surprise goody bags and getaways to Beautiful Bedrooms and Hotels around the country.
To make her day even more special, we're giving you the chance to win a whole month of Sundays to spend with your mum, family and loved ones.
Find out how to enter below.
How to enter
Show mum how much you care and win her a FREE lunch every Sunday for a whole month by entering our Mother's Day competition.
To be in with a chance of winning, all you’ll need to do is:
1. Share a photo of you and your mum
2. Tell us why your mum is so special using the hashtag #MakeHerDay
3. Tag @Fullers on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
We’ve also teamed up with Sipsmith to reward some of our favourite entries with a bottle of Sipsmith gin, plus a tour of their famous distillery in London to learn about London’s chequered gin-soaked past, see their stills at work and enjoy a tutored tasting of our rather sippable spirits.
Terms & Conditions
1. To enter, customers must upload an image of themselves with their Mum or another ‘mum’ in their life (i.e. partner, carer, mum-in-law or family member) to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and tag @Fullers and #MakeHerDay.
3. Fuller's reserve the right to take down any images or posts with inappropriate content or use of profanities. Any such entries will be disqualified from the competition.
4. Fuller's does not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others. Any data collected will be used solely for the purpose of the Promotion, unless further consent for marketing has been obtained at the point of entry for Fuller's to contact entrants by email with news and information relating to its products and services. Address data is solely collected to issue prizes. Address data will be deleted after the campaign ends.
5. The prize for the overall Make Her Day competition includes lunch for four, including the winning mum, on four consecutive Sundays in any participating Fuller’s pub. The prize will be rewarded to the customer in four discount vouchers each with a total redemption value of £125.
6. The winner for the main prize will be selected by a panel on 20th March 2020. The panel will assess all valid entries and select one winner according to a process of judgement and skill.
7. The winner will be notified by direct mail on social media on the 20th March 2020.
8. All entrants will also be within the chance to win some prizes courtesy of Sipsmith, including a Gin Distillery Tour and bottles of Sipsmith gin.
9. Customers are welcome to continue their entries beyond the 20th March 2020 deadline for the main prize, for the chance to win one of the secondary prizes which will be rewarded up until the full competition closes at 00:00AM GMT on 23rd March 2020.
10. Multiple entries can be made but only one prize can be rewarded regardless of the number of entries made.
11. Each of the four vouchers carry a single use only policy and are only valid in participating Fuller’s Kitchens. Franchised, non-food and Thai pubs are not included in this promotion.
12. Pubs not included in this promotion include The Churchill Arms, The Elephant Inn, Latymers, The Old Pack Horse, The Prince Albert, The Queen's Head Chesham, The Crown & Sceptre, Sun & 13 Cantons, London's Pride and The Harp. Please also be aware that several pubs are closed on Sundays and therefore also won’t be applicable for this prize.
13. The promotion closes at 00:00AM GMT on 23rd March 2020. Entries must be received by the close of the promotional period in order to be considered for the prize.
14. Employee or agents of Fuller Smith and Turner may participate in the promotion but are not eligible to win the final prize.
15. Fuller's will use all reasonable endeavours to contact the winner using the contact details supplied upon entry to the promotion. If a winner does not respond within 24 hours of the first notification, the individual forfeits their right to claim the prize and Fuller's is free to nominate another winner.
16. The prize is non-transferable and has no cash value, with the exception that in the event of circumstances outside of Fuller's control, Fuller's may award a similar prize of equal or greater value.
17. Fuller's reserves the right to withdraw or amend this promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside its reasonable control.
18. Proof of submitting an entry is not proof of receipt by the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries which, due to a technical error or any other reason are not received or are delayed.
19. Entrants must be 18 or over.
20. Fuller's decision in all matters relating to "Make Her Day" is final.
21. The winner, and guests, agrees to take part for free in any publicity for Mother’s Day as requested by the Promoter.
22. Fuller's are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winners arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
23. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions.
24. Fuller's reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
Book a table for Mother's Day
Have you booked a table for brunch, lunch or dinner for Mother's Day yet?
Click here to find a place to book for Mother's Day.
Looking for a great place to take mum for Mother's day lunch or dinner? Read out blog of the best restaurants for Mother's Day.