Mighty Atom is our brand new 2.8% beer, launched in October 2011.
The new beer was exclusively released to selected Fuller’s pubs before being made available to the entire estate and to free trade and national account customers.
Mighty Atom has a rich, light caramel character, while a heady dose of five different hops brings in floral grapefruit and plum notes, with a spicy overtone.
The selected pubs below are stocking Mighty Atom:
- The Mawson Arms, Chiswick
- The Oak Inn, Lyndhurst
- The Mill at Elstead
- The Butchers Hook & Cleaver
- The Old House at Home, Havant
- The Five Bells, Stanbridge
- The Ship Inn, Langstone
- The Counting House, Cornhill
- The Partridge, Bromley
- The Red Herring, St Paul’s
- The Banker, EC4
- The Barrow Boy & Banker, London Bridge
- The Jolly Farmer, Worplesdon
- The Hampshire Hog, Clanfield
- The Hung Drawn & Quartered, Tower Hill
- The Red Lion, Westminster
- The Old Bank of England, EC4
- The Star Tavern, Belgravia
- The Alice Lisle, Ringwood
Customers wishing to try Mighty Atom are encouraged to call the individual pubs to check availability before making a special journey.