Stock Exchange announcements
27-Jun-2014: ANNUAL FINANCIAL REPORT AND NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- The Annual Report and Accounts for the 52 weeks ending 29 March 2014
- Circular to members regarding the Annual General Meeting 2014
- Form of Proxy for the Annual General Meeting
- Indicative Voting Form for the Annual General Meeting
Copies of the above documents were posted to shareholders on 25 June 2014.
In accordance with Disclosure and Transparency Rule 6.3.5 (2)(b) additional information is set out in the appendices to this announcement. This information has been extracted from the audited Annual Report and Accounts for the 52 weeks ended 29 March 2014, which is available on the Fuller, Smith & Turner P.L.C. website at www.fullers.co.uk. The Final Results announcement issued on 6 June 2014 included a set of condensed financial statements and a fair review of the development and performance of the business and the position of the Company and the Group.
For further information, please contact:
Séverine Garnham, Company Secretary Designate
020 8996 2115
Date: 27 June 2013
Appendix A: Directors’ responsibility statement
The Annual Report and Accounts for the 52 weeks ended 29 March 2014 contains the following statements regarding responsibility for the financial statements and business review therein.
The Directors confirm, to the best of their knowledge:
· that the financial statements, prepared in accordance with IFRS as adopted by the European Union, give a true and fair view of the assets, liabilities, financial position and profit of the Group and Company taken as a whole; and
· that the Annual Report, including the Strategic Report, include a fair review of the development and performance of the business and the position of the Group and Company taken as a whole, together with a description of the principal risks and uncertainties that they face.
On behalf of the Board
Michael Turner Chairman
James Douglas Finance Director
Appendix B: Principal risks and uncertainties
A description of the principal risks and uncertainties that the Company faces, as extracted from the audited Annual Report and Accounts for the 52 weeks ended 29 March 2014, was published in full text in note 12 of the Final Results announcement made on 6 June 2014.