Stock Exchange announcements
20-Jun-2012: Annual Financial Report and Notice of AGM
FULLER, SMITH & TURNER P.L.C. (“the Company”) announces that in accordance with the Listing Rules, copies of the following documents have been submitted to the National Storage Mechanism and will shortly be available for inspection at: http://hemscott.com/nsm.do:
• The Annual Report and Accounts for the 52 weeks ending 31 March 2012
• Circular to members regarding the Annual General Meeting 2012
• Form of Proxy for the Annual General Meeting
• Indicative Voting Form for the Annual General Meeting
Copies of the above documents were posted to shareholders on 20 June 2012.
In accordance with Disclosure and Transparency Rule 6.3.5 (2)(b) additional information is set out in the appendices to this announcement. This information has been extracted from the audited Annual Report and Accounts for the 52 weeks ended 31 March 2012, which is available on the Fuller, Smith & Turner P.L.C. website at www.fullers.co.uk. The Final Results announcement issued on 31 May 2012 included a set of condensed financial statements and a fair review of the development and performance of the business and the position of the Company and the Group.
For further information, please contact:
Louise Miller, Company Secretariat 020 8996 2115
Date: 20 June 2012
Appendix A: Directors’ responsibility statement
The Annual Report and Accounts for the 52 weeks ended 31 March 2012 contains the following statements regarding responsibility for the financial statements and business review therein.
The Directors confirm, to the best of their knowledge:
• that these financial statements prepared in accordance with IFRS, as adopted by the European Union, give a true and fair view of the assets, liabilities, financial position and profit of the Group and Company taken as a whole; and
• that the Directors’ Report includes a fair review of the development and performance of the business and the position of the Group and Company taken as a whole, together with a description of the principal risks and uncertainties that they face.
By order of the Board
Michael Turner Chairman
James Douglas Finance Director
Appendix B: Principal risks and uncertainties
A description of the principal risks and uncertainties that the Company faces, as extracted from the audited Annual Report and Accounts for the 52 weeks ended 31 March 2012, was published in full text in note 13 of the Final Results announcement made on 31 May 2012.
Category: Annual Report & Accounts