Stock Exchange announcements
29-Jun-2011: ANNUAL FINANCIAL REPORT AND NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
FULLER, SMITH & TURNER P.L.C. (“the Company”) announces that in accordance with the Listing Rules, copies of the following documents have been submitted to the National Storage Mechanism and will shortly be available for inspection at: http://hemscott.com/nsm.do:
• The Annual Report and Accounts for the 53 weeks ending 2 April 2011
• Circular to members regarding the Annual General Meeting 2011
• Form of Proxy for the Annual General Meeting
• Indicative Voting Form for the Annual General Meeting
Copies of the above documents were posted to shareholders on 29 June 2011.
In accordance with Disclosure and Transparency Rule 6.3.5 (2)(b) additional information is set out in the appendices to this announcement. This information has been extracted from the audited Annual Report and Accounts for the 53 weeks ended 2 April 2011, which is available on the Fuller, Smith & Turner P.L.C. website at www.fullers.co.uk. The Final Results announcement issued on 10 June 2011 included a set of condensed financial statements and a fair review of the development and performance of the business and the position of the Company and the Group.
For further information, please contact:
Paul Downes, Merlin, 0207 726 8400
Louise Miller, Company Secretariat 020 8996 2115
Date: 29 June 2011
Appendix A: Directors’ responsibility statement
The Annual Report and Accounts for the 53 weeks ended 2 April 2011 contains the following statements regarding responsibility for the financial statements and business review therein.
The Directors confirm, to the best of their knowledge:
• that these financial statements prepared in accordance with IFRS, as adopted by the European Union, give a true and fair view of the assets, liabilities, financial position and profit of the Company and Group taken as a whole; and
• that the Directors’ Report includes a fair review of the development and performance of the business and the position of the Company and Group taken as a whole, and a description of the principal risks and uncertainties faced.
By order of the Board
Michael Turner Chairman
James Douglas Finance Director
Appendix B: Principal risks and uncertainties
A description of the principal risks and uncertainties that the Company faces, as extracted from the audited Annual Report and Accounts for the 53 weeks ended 2 April 2011, was published in full text in note 12 of the Final Results announcement made on 10 June 2011.
Category: Notice of results