Stock Exchange announcements
25-Jun-2010: Annual Report & Accounts
· The Annual Report and Accounts for the 52 weeks ending 27 March 2010
· Circular to members regarding the Annual General Meeting 2010
· Form of Proxy for the Annual General Meeting
· Indicative Voting Form for the Annual General Meeting
Copies of the above documents which were posted to shareholders on 25 June 2010 have been submitted to the UK Listing Authority and will be available for inspection at the UK Listing Authority’s Document Viewing Facility, which is situated at:
Financial Services Authority
25 The North Colonnade
Tel. No. (020) 7676 1000
In accordance with Disclosure and Transparency Rule 6.3.5 (2)(b) additional information is set out in the appendices to this announcement. This information has been extracted from the audited Annual Report and Accounts for the 52 weeks ended 27 March 2010, which is available on the Fuller, Smith & Turner P.L.C. website at www.fullers.co.uk. The Final Results announcement issued on 11 June 2010 included a set of condensed financial statements and a fair review of the development and performance of the business and the position of the Company and the Group.
For further information, please contact:
Paul Downes, Merlin, 020 7653 6620
Nicola Carr, Company Secretariat 020 8996 2105
Date: 25 June 2010
Appendix A: Directors’ responsibility statement
The Annual Report and Accounts for the 52 weeks ended 27 March 2010 contains the following statements regarding responsibility for the financial statements and business review therein.
The Directors confirm, to the best of their knowledge:
· that these financial statements prepared in accordance with IFRS, as adopted by the European Union, give a true and fair view of the assets, liabilities, financial position and profit of the Company and Group taken as a whole; and
· that the Directors’ Report includes a fair review of the development and performance of the business and the position of the Company and Group taken as a whole, and a description of the principal risks and uncertainties faced.
By order of the Board
Michael Turner Chairman
James Douglas Finance Director
Appendix B: Principal risks and uncertainties
A description of the principal risks and uncertainties that the Company faces, as extracted from the audited Annual Report and Accounts for the 52 weeks ended 27 March 2010, was published in full text in note 13 of the Final Results announcement made on 11 June 2010.
Category: Annual Report & Accounts