Tel: 020 8546 3271
Web Site: http://wychelmkingston.co.uk
Wych Elm - EPC
The Wych Elm pub in Kingston upon Thames is famous for two things - pints and plants!
The Wych Elm is set down a residential area of Kingston-Upon-Thames. The pub is close to Kingston College, St Agatha’s church and two main train stations.
Known for selling good pints and having a wonderful garden the Wych Elm frequents a lot of local residents as well as hosting events such as wedding and christening receptions.
- Ingoing costs:
- £20,000 Plus Inventory TBC
- Key Selling Points
- • Great Residential location
• Close to Kingston College
• Stunning well-kept garden
• Great opportunity to introduce an evening menu
• Strong Local Following
• Refurbishment planned 2014
For more information please call Nicole Keogan on 0208 996 2100