Selling Fuller's Beers
Fuller Smith & Turner, Londonís last remaining traditional family brewer, is recognised as one of the finest brewers around the world. With more CAMRA (Campaign for Real Ale) awards than any other regional brewer, Fullerís exceptional range of beers will ensure that even the most discerning drinker goes away satisfied.
10 reasons why Fullerís beers are rated so highlyÖ
1) Fullerís beers have won many of the top brewing awards from around the world including CAMRA Champion Beer of Britain and Supreme Champion at the International Beer Competition.
2) The Publican Newspaper has named Fullerís Regional Brewer of the Year for two years running, 2006 and 2007. The first time this has ever happened
3) London Pride is the UKís number one selling premium ale, with Prideís share of the cask ale market having more than doubled in the last five years.
4) London Prideís popularity has grown year on year for an incredible 15 years in a row and has a 30% faster throughput than any other premium cask ale.
5) Widely regarded as the definitive Premium Ale, ESB has been crowned CAMRA Champion Beer of Britain no less than three times, and is responsible for creating an entire category of beer in the USA.
6) Fullerís Organic Honey Dew is the best-selling organic beer in the UK. With the 500ml bottle currently growing at 13% MAT, consistently ahead of the PBA single bottle market.
7) London Porter has won numerous awards around the world and is regularly voted the number one Porter on popular beer website ratebeer.com.
8) Every year we invest in high profile, high quality advertising support. In the last year weíve invested over £2m into the brands, promoting the beers nationally on TV, outdoor, in quality press and with high profile sponsorships including the Flora London Marathon and HSBC World Match Play golf championships.
9) The Fullerís brands are supported with a range of high quality point of sale including 3D pump clips, branded glassware, clothing and accessories to ensure we give prominence to the brands at point of purchase.
10) Fullerís beers are rated so highly because we use the best ingredients, we have skill, patience and great attention to detail, and ultimately a fierce pride in being the best.
If you would like to join our happy family and benefit from stocking Fullerís beers then why not contact a member of our sales team.
On Trade contact: +44 (0)20 8996 2114
Off Trade contact: +44 (0)20 8996 2041 firstname.lastname@example.org
Export contact: +44 (0)20 8996 2056 or email@example.com